Aqua Life Episode #3 Aqua Life Episode #3

Cool!

The fish were all, "man you can't do that, you wil get cought.".and the other fish is all, "Comone man!" lol! Lmao funny! 5'd!

shampawnya responds:

Thanks man!

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

It made me blush...

But I think it had a bit of over-used japanese expressions...the animation is smooth and nice, the movie was long, and the sound goes perfectly....the storyline, well, didn't really know wehat was going on...I sohuld watch part 1... great movie! 5'd.

Taser Fun Taser Fun

Great...but.....ayb2 sucks! lol! yayayayaayayayyaa

fuck all u June 29, 2005

Reviewed by: ayb2 Overall Score: 3

iam russian and that was really discrimnating, and i don't if spelling sux ether so fuck u communnistlock!!!!!!!!

Graphics: 5 Sound: 4 Interactivity: 0 Style: 0 Violence: 5 Humor: 0

Reply from me: Your lil "Russian" zapped the hell outta ppl! So fuck you! its everyone getting zapped by him getting discriminated, so FUCK YOU! And communnistlock pwns yer ass!

Pass the lightsaber Pass the lightsaber

Cool but...

You got that slice there head and watch their brain thing going on there... make most of the things different!

Surface Surface

Awsome! Beuiful Style and Work!

Nathen reminds me somwhat of that teenager in "Case Closed" the animated detective show. It annoyed me not to see peoples eyes in the first scene.Anyway, he sounds very familiar to him and finds out phenominal answers to hard-to-think riddles. Its amazing! With his memory "Think of your heart as a Dustless Mirror" was pure genious! Make him do more of his solution finding..and omg I can't wait to see who those other chrs are who are coming after him. Inspiring... 5v'ed.
P.S. Nice voices!

Creation by Turtle Creation by Turtle

Oh ya! Fuck you BoBoTheHippo! Fatass....dumshit...

That's not a turtle... June 19, 2005

Reviewed by: BoBoTheHippo Overall Score: 4

That's a tortoise....
Turtles have flipper-like legs, tortoises have elephant-like legs.
Nice try though.

Graphics: 4 Sound: 1 Interactivity: 0 Style: 1 Violence: 0 Humor: 0

Who GIVES A CRAP!? All religions are bs! Everyone bow before the turtle! we have seen our world get created! Now bow you retards bow!

Max-the-Great responds:

The turtle might be happier if, instead of bowing, everyone just went out and brought him some cabbage.

Do Me ! Do Me !

Omfg! lol!!!!

It was simliar to Family Guy in a humrous way! Funyn funny funny! F'ived and added to fav's thats funny! Poor cat.... That guy went nuts lol! Maybe better on the voices..make them louder...maybe its my computer...hmmm....its a ten though!

Does Anyone Know the Time Does Anyone Know the Time

Lol!

He took my cheeze-its and of course he never listens to me so I shoot the fucking bastard! LOL! Omg! LMAO! Pure genious, although I don't why my 3D didn't make front page, people say it wasn't flash, well you dumbasses should know that this isn't either! Nevertheless, you did great, and everyones who just makes 5's or 1's on good movies and game review go on and fuck urself!

SS Time Trials 15 SS Time Trials 15

Cool!

I like MolestS the most..
Darth Vader Guy: NooooOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
LOL!
Do more like that!

Email!! Email!!

AHHH! My new penis is a gigantic monster! AWSOME!

Hi regular penis,guess what!? *SHUN* You gotta make more of this stuff Tim! Its hillarious!