Aqua Life Episode #3 Aqua Life Episode #3

Cool!

The fish were all, "man you can't do that, you wil get cought.".and the other fish is all, "Comone man!" lol! Lmao funny! 5'd!

shampawnya responds:

Thanks man!

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

It made me blush...

But I think it had a bit of over-used japanese expressions...the animation is smooth and nice, the movie was long, and the sound goes perfectly....the storyline, well, didn't really know wehat was going on...I sohuld watch part 1... great movie! 5'd.

Taser Fun Taser Fun

Great...but.....ayb2 sucks! lol! yayayayaayayayyaa

fuck all u June 29, 2005

Reviewed by: ayb2 Overall Score: 3

iam russian and that was really discrimnating, and i don't if spelling sux ether so fuck u communnistlock!!!!!!!!

Graphics: 5 Sound: 4 Interactivity: 0 Style: 0 Violence: 5 Humor: 0

Reply from me: Your lil "Russian" zapped the hell outta ppl! So fuck you! its everyone getting zapped by him getting discriminated, so FUCK YOU! And communnistlock pwns yer ass!

StreetFighter Tutorial StreetFighter Tutorial

I need help!

This was pretty god! I did everything it did but the action script for the character movie clip isn't working, I think I put in in wrong. If you can give me the full character movieclip actionscript I would be very happy! Just all in one, all I want is ALL that actionscript for the mc. Anyway this helped a bunch! ThX!

Take to the Streets Take to the Streets

Wow awsome!

Cool! Realistic sprites! Finally! Wow, the boss it fast, although I expected him to be surrounded by easy thugs lol! Anyway this is beutiful! Can you make somthing else like this, except its with a dark figure or a chr similar to Synje or Alien Hominid. That other game is great but the kid is weird and moves slow! Anyway great game! The name says it all! Inspiring! You are offically 5'd.

gavD responds:

Thanks WiseDude161!

Muscomorpha Muscomorpha

awsome! fuck you people who didn't try! fuck you!

On the 3rd level you can spawn on one of the saws, wtf? Anyway good game! Altohugh tis hard to control the chr, and the plateforms are small, but nevertheless..its a challenge...Everyone wirtes when its toguh and everyone writes when its easy.... you people are so direspectful, they call the producers lazy, but they can't even make their own content! Isn't that right LazyTree shit baggger!

DJ Runaway - Sushiincee DJ Runaway - Sushiincee

wow this is awsome!

its great with any Chinese/ Japanese games. Great style. Overall....im sorry...I wil have to say....dun....dun....dun...................................
....................................................10!!!!!1
11oneone11!! OMFG! =D

Sakura Sakura

Wtf!?

Woah...that was nasty!!! ugh!

FF8: Ragnarok - Ride On+*~.0 FF8: Ragnarok - Ride On+*~.0

Cool!

Reminds me of the song "Hellfire". The song used on the last stage in the arcade of Soul Caliber 2. Sweet! I cannot stop listening to it.

Chronamut responds: